Fire Damage Photo Gallery

The Devastation After A Fire

Anyone who has suffered through the loss of a fire knows that the realization settles in after the crisis is over. First and foremost, it's always your safety that is the priority. But what happens afterward? How do you reclaim emotionally and materially?

We help with both aspects. Our highly trained estimator, crews, and staff can guide you through the process of contacting your insurance agent. We've done this for a very long time and know the process. 

We also provide the invaluable peace of mind that comes with knowing we will get you back in your home or business as fast as we can. Our crews are certified in fire clean up and our specialty equipment is designed to expedite the process.

Learn more about what we do at

Stove Fire in Boxford, MA

This kitchen fire spread quickly after the oven caught fire, causing the firefighters to punch holes through the wall to vent and control the flames. The homeowner, fortunately, was safe but left without a kitchen while the necessary clean-up and repairs were done. Luckily, we had them back in their home within days!

Fires Spread Quickly

A quick moving kitchen fire can spread well beyond it's point of origin – in under 3 minutes, according the National Fire Safety Council – as it did with this kitchen fire. Most of the first and second floors needed to be gutted due to smoke and/or fire damage.

What Is A Puff Back?

No, it has nothing to do with that magic dragon! A puff back is when a sticky, oily, smokey soot is blown back through your ventilation system due to a system failure. Our sister franchise, on Cape Cod, wrote an excellent article explaining how it occurs and the do's and don'ts of clean-up.

Power Strips and Space Heaters, Deadly Combination.

A Facebook post by Umatilla County Fire District No. 1 in Hermiston, Oregon, of a melted and burned power strip went viral.

Space heaters must be plugged directly into wall outlets, experts say. Never use an extension cord or power strip, which can overheat and result in a fire. Power strips are not designed to handle the high current flow needed for a space heater, and can overheat, melt and even catch fire due to the added energy flow.

Combustible Rags Spark A Fire

If you don't believe the warnings that combustible materials should not be left in direct sunlight, think again. When this homeowner took a break from staining his deck, he left the rags in the open container of stain, in the direct sun. When the toxic chemicals heated up, the rags ignited causing a fire on the deck and extensive smoke damage throughout the first and second floor.